Should I take CS branch?

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I am getting a lot of mails asking should I take Computer and Science branch, I have heard that due to recession companies are not visiting for CS students.

Well its true that recession do have hit Indian IT industries but that period is over now, CS is again back. If we take a look on Campus Placements this year than we see that 85% Campus placement this year were done by IT companies. So it is completely safe to join Computer And Science branch.

But again all I want to say is go with your interest else you will find your branch boring

1 comments:

Unknown said...

sir i have been allotted tit just bcoz of my carelessness. actually i prefer thakral more now.i had carelessly chosen tit before thakral.
is there any risk if i go for the 2nd round?will i get thakral if i wait for the 2nd round.
my marks are 76.

Post a Comment